Our internal squad has used chat groups for the past year and it always worked well for organizing mix and clanwars, furthermore giving delightful and funny off-topic stuff.
What does that mean?
- For DarkKeepers people we'd like them to join the clan group, just hit up @hamon
- For Cube2 people we have opened a public sauerbraten chat, whom you can join via this link
Wait what? Don't I need my phone number for that?
Who is it suited for?
We'd propose this group for regular players looking for casual or competitive games. Apart from that anyone is welcome to share #cube2 related content. Just a hint, so you ain't annoyed by people seeking for games!
This chat applies the standards for communication, but for completion I list what will be moderated by us
- Insultive speech
- Be tolerant, not a dickhead
- Anything that can and will lead to a flame war
- A?ything related to cheating, hacking (...)
- Spam or advertising
Just be nice and ask for a game, then play!
We'd appreciate to see many old and new faces in that group, getting a vague more active mix and clanwar scene running!
PS: hamon and Fohlen will watch over the group, but moderator list is flexible ;)