Infinity's Application

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #1973 by Infinity
Hey everyone, Just before you read my application I just want to say, I know I don't meet the age and timezone standards, but I believe I can do much for DK, I will be someone who is on when others aren't to show the people who don't usaully see DK members, the DK is active and alive, I can also bring a sense of happiness and maturity to this clan when dealing with clanwars, duels and just playing in general. I thank you all for reading.. Here we go..

Languages: English
IGN: Infinity
Favourite Mode: Instagib CTF
Favourite Map: Forge
Why you want to join DK : I want to join DK, because ever since I started getting better and looking for a clan to join and stay with I always liked DK, I went from minor clan, higher and higher, untill I got to va, which I have had difficulties with in the past, but in the end it came my time to seperate and finailly throw my chances and hope for the best. I belive I have the right still and personality to be able to be apart of DK, but that is in the wonderful members hands, and thanks for reading

Infinity
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Infinity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #1974 by Infinity
Replied by Infinity on topic Infinity's Application
I acidently clicked post before it was ready ~

More
4 years 8 months ago #1975 by Infinity
Replied by Infinity on topic Infinity's Application
Hey, Sorry I've been inactive this past week I am back, had an assignment. here's a duel I did 4-5 days ago. sauertracker.net/game/537318 have fun :)

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds