Untertrack's application

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1926 by Untertrack
Hello there!
On Sauerbraten, I'm well known as Untertrack since 10 years : I started playing when I was in Middle School and I kept improving myself until now.
Today, at the age of 22, I am desesperatly looking for good players and better players than me in order to get better myself. That's why I started thinking about joining a clan. Conveniently, some of your emissaries got in touch with me : first, Xylemxia asked me for a duel and then, months later, Lawuh contacted me the same way (I mean by kicking my ass on duel mode) and gave me informations on the Dark Keepers. More recently, it's Ren4rd (Lez4rd) who duelled me (is that a neologism or a real word?) and definitively convinced me to apply here because he talked about "an incredible human experience" and that's precisely what I'm looking for before performance or competitive spirit (even if I would like to participate into a clan war!). He proved it by introducing me to the effic mode that I didn't know well since I mostly play on insta ctf.

Now, for more factual informations : I'm a french student of 22y old living in Lyon, France (GMT +1 but GMT is bullshit/arbitrary anyway : just look at China). I speak french and english even if I probably write it much better than I speak it. My favorite mode is insta ctf and my favorite maps are all the maps which are symmetrical (because it is more fair) and use several levels such as Authentic or Tempest so I dislike very flat maps such as wdcd. However, if the level design is interesting, I will probably enjoy it.
Now, if you want to know why I wish to join DK specifically, I would say it is because that you, guys, or at least all of the DKs I met, seem patient enough to teach me and give me precious advice that I will try to follow. Furthermore, DK is one of the most visible clan on public servers so I'm naturally more inclined to join you rather than another clan especially since I know that you have a strong french community (so I will not be completly lost : I'll be able to talk about very specific type of cheese AND being understood). But the international aspect of DK is also, from my point of view, a good way of mixing a great variety of skills irrespective of nationality so here I am!

The choice is yours.
But wether I'm selected or not, please be kind to point out my biggest english mistakes (I already know that there is no space before composed dots such as "!" and "?" in english but it always appears as an heresy when I write it :p).
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Untertrack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #1927 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic Untertrack's application
Hello Untertrack,
first of all thanks for your wish to join our clan and your very good application.
Atm not all our members are very active but people like Stockbrot, F1nal, R3n4rd and some others you can find often on public servers yeah :P.
I dont know you very well(just the name looks that i know it,(i dont know :P) but anyway try to hangout with us as much as you can(ingame, IRC, maybe telegramm or mumble) that we (and further me) can know you very well.
Are you able to use a headset or using mumble? its not needed atm but i wish to get back to the old days where we sit on mubmle and talking while playing. (also its easier to train people with it).
I wish you a lot of luck with your application and hopefully see you ingame:-)
greets
hamon

More
3 years 8 months ago #1928 by Calliope
Replied by Calliope on topic Untertrack's application
Bonjour Undertrack, good luck with your application!

More
3 years 8 months ago #1929 by LaWuh
Replied by LaWuh on topic Untertrack's application
Salut Untertrack, bon Chance avec ton application. I hope that was right x)

Remember: ... Mumu ist keine Kuh....

More
3 years 8 months ago #1930 by Zob2415
Replied by Zob2415 on topic Untertrack's application
Im not in this clan lol but good luck. va will rise on
Bad Moon hamon ;)

haha

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1931 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic Untertrack's application
hahaha in your dreams:D :D we did two teamkills at our own flagholder to give yo a score for a fair game :) also we didnt play with voice or something :) Va always will see our asses from below: P especially my beautiful ass :)
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by hamon.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds