• Edge
  • Edge's Avatar Topic Author
  • Insta bitch
  • Insta bitch
  • When I fail, I get up and try again.
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1898 by Edge
Well now let's see.
I'm Edge, occasional when I find master abusers I go by the nick of unnamed.
I am 13 years of age, I am like any normal teen hating school. I speak English, although I am Swiss(let me explain, my parents are swiss but I speak only American and was born in the United States and still live in the US) I can speak 1 word of russian and I want to join DK because I want a clan to settle down in that will still improve my skill and I want a clan that I can be close to the members in, and I still want to improve with you guys pushing me and pulling me to excellence. I occasionally mess with mods, and my favorite gunset is SOLARIS. And I look forward to dueling and beating some of you. I unfortunately cannot have/use mumble, discord, or teamspeak but I can use IRC in my free time when I'm not busy with school. Thanks guys, keep edging your way to the top of Sauerbraten.
Edge.

Edge closer to victory,
Edge
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Edge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Edge
  • Insta bitch
  • Insta bitch
More
5 years 9 months ago #1899 by Edge
I dueled Mia, I screenshotted it to post here, good job Mia, I am impressed with how you played keep up the good work. GG

Edge closer to victory,
Edge
Attachments:

More
5 years 8 months ago #1900 by hamon
thy for your interest, do you use/are you able to use mumble(voicechat) or irc? This week i am very busy cause and early work but i will have time sthis week and i also think the next weeks.. When is your normal gamingtime?
See you ingame
hamon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edge

• Edge
  • Insta bitch
  • Insta bitch
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1901 by Edge
Hamon, my man, I unfortunately can not use Mumble not allowed to; however, I can/will be on/using #darkkeepers(gamesurge.net/chat/). I was just online if you want to go on and have a duel :D, must warn, my laptop is a little unstable so I might crash, and your better than me but let's give it a go, I need the practice :D. And I do express great interest in DK, I have had my eye on DK since early 2014. Thanks Edge.

Edge closer to victory,
Edge
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Edge.

More
5 years 8 months ago #1903 by hamon
Yo Edge, can you tell us when you are playing ? i never had the chance to see you ingame. I am mostly around between 5-9pm CEST

• Edge
  • Insta bitch
  • Insta bitch
More
5 years 8 months ago #1904 by Edge
Thanks Hamon, sorry I missed you, I look forward to getting destroyed by your skill. I am typically on (Saturday - Sunday MST(Mountain Standard Time) so come and find me on and off of that time). and other days I am on about 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm MST. GGs m8.

Edge closer to victory,
Edge

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds