KiTA-X application

More
4 years 1 month ago #1740 by KiTA-X
Replied by KiTA-X on topic KiTA-X application
Hi all B)
well im back from vacation ..
Ohh voting :woohoo: Hamon thank you ... i hope i can get in :whistle:

anyway cya on line ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #1766 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic KiTA-X application
Hi Kita-X,
first of all i want to excuse that you waited so long (since a few months).
Maybe you ask yourself why... the reason is that we had a big discusion and we weren't sure for a long time. The other reason was that we want to see how you improve your skill. We did multiple votings but we never got a real result cause there was no big difference between the voting options. Same that our "Training school" project doesn't really work like we want and thought, due no big interest of the community for it and some time problems due RL problems. You are a frienldy nice guy/girl and you improved your Skill a bit, but we have sadly to say no for this time. You are friendly and cool but there are some things what we miss like mumble for a better communication and a better training. Its cool that i cans ee you when you are active on IRC but i miss you on mumble. i know you can't use because you play at your work. That was another problem because we were uncertain cause we didn't know how we react. Alot of people play at work that i know but if you have bad luck (i dont know the rooms) you maybe can loose your job.
Sadly you didn't improved your Skill enough too and sometimes we miss a bit teamwork which wouldn't be a problem with mumble.
I hope this answer didn't hit you hard. You are a cool guy/ girl and you are sympathetic but we think it would be really hard to train you and a very long way to be a much better player without things like mumble.
At the moment you do around 1500-2500 damage in a efficctf mix game and that is not enough. the average of a normal mix game is ~5000-6000. i Am pretty sure that you will be one of us if you apply to us again if you improve you skill to a higher average like 4k-5k damage. And if you can use mumble for sure.

So don't be sad and try your luck again if you improved your skill. Our doors are open for you if you can improve your skill a bit more! :)
You can improve your gameplay and your aim with duels, more mixes and other ways to play/another strategy or weapons.
i hope you are not angry.

greets
hamon

But we would wish that you will apply again if you imrpoved your skill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avogadro

More
4 years 1 month ago #1767 by KiTA-X
Replied by KiTA-X on topic KiTA-X application
Hi all !

1st at all ... i knew it this will come B) .. so no, no hard fillings at all :) ... yes i cant mumble at work and i know this can be a problem 4 teamwork (mybee im to funny to play seriously - bitchy's stuff u gonna say :silly: )... well thx to all and thx to giving me the opportunity to play with you all ... alles gut B)

I hope we will see u on-line, in-game...

P.s.: angry lmao hamon... i can be only angry at my self :) .. anyway whats angry :blink: some noob kids stuff mybee :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avogadro

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds