Application of Jumper

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1414 by Jumper
Replied by Jumper on topic Application of Jumper
Hi Avogadro. I'd like to discuss that more because we are old clanmates. When you just joined the HD you was a new player, and I taught you many stuff such as tricks, tactics, movement. Later after you left HD and joint cS, you become very rude to me and I have no idea why my friend would be so bad to me. If you can, explain it to me please. thanks in advice.

Yeah windows is great.... I used it to download Linux
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Jumper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #1416 by Avogadro
Replied by Avogadro on topic Application of Jumper
Dude, I all apply I did, I wrote you'r one of mate who trained me.
I'm not the same now, I'm really better, You've nothing more to teach me. Maybe I've more to say for you about you'r tactics now..
But in the past when I left, and would join DK I see what you would to do because of you'r jealous mind. You told me I can't even be a DK, you prompt other HD to join with massive tactic DK, you told me some shit when I would join cS. When I join HD server, you played with aries and laughing about me because I left HD and for you I'm beginner player.
My English is not really good, but you have pervert mind.

Stop spamming me in IRC, I will not respond. Expect for duels the next weeks or mix.
cu

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1417 by Jumper
I've never betray you nor I laugh over you. You probably misunderstand me. I've never proclaimed HD as the best clan or said that you wouldn't make it in DK. You're not a beginner player for me anymore. However, don't be arrogant about your skills. I think that I am right here, and I had never said anything bad against you during that time. When I applied I thought that you will support me, because in my opinion you was my friend. peace.

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Jumper.

More
4 years 7 months ago #1425 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic Application of Jumper
Sorry but i have to say that we reject your apply, because you don't perform of all our minimum Requirements(like the age) and after a discusion about your apply we decide that we will not make a exception for it.
We wish you much luck to find your clan to stay.
greets
hamon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alkfly

More
4 years 7 months ago #1426 by Jumper
Honestly I haven't expected anything than that. Good luck with your clan too! Bye.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds