Kotzikackis application :)

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #2142 by Kotzikacki
Hey :),
I'm Kotzikacki and I play Cube 2 for 3-4 years (honestly I didn't count exactly but it has to be around that long).
I live in Germany so my time zone is UTC+1.
But here's a small issue: I'm just 13.
BUT I'm definitely not a little raging kid. If I loose a game, I'm a bit disappointed, yes, but I'm OK with it. It's just a game. I don't rage like other kids.
As I heard there were some problematic Kids in this clan but I'm kinda the opposite of people like them.
I fluently speak English and German and I stopped using aliases in Sauerbraten a looong time ago.
My favorite maps are haste, forge and reissen. For duels I prefer turbine, although I don't play duels very often,and my favorite mode is instagib but I also like effic.
Why I want to join?
After being rejected from !s] (applying was stupid I know ;D) Gangler suggested applying to =DK=. But as I saw that you have to be at least 16 years old I was unsure about applying.
But just today I had a conversation with hamon and he told me about the problems they had with kids before. But as we talked he said I could give it a try, so, what could go wrong? He also told me it would be a big plus if I talked with members on a voice channel.
Another reason is that I want to have fun in a team with you in tourneys or CWs.
If others of you want to talk with me too I'm on the =DK= discord server too (Kotzikacki).
I really hope to get accepted to this great team. All I can do now is to keep in touch with you and waiting for a decision of you :)

Greets,
Kotzikacki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #2143 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic Kotzikackis application :)
Hey Kotzikacki,
nice to see your app here.
You can wear now the =DKa= Tag.
Try to stay as much as you can in voice chat with us and hang up with use ingame :) You can also upload some duels :=
I wish you alot of luck.
greets
hamon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kotzikacki

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #2144 by Kotzikacki
Yes I'll be onlinr as much as possible. I already posted Screenshots of some of my duels in the Discord applicants talk channel. As I said I'm on sauer on weekends. Then I will put on the =DKa= tag and hang around with you as much as I have time.

Cu in game (hopefully) :),
Kotzikacki

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #2159 by tune
Replied by tune on topic Kotzikackis application :)
Hi Kotzikacki,
we came to a conclusion about your application. All in all we can say you don't fit into our team perfectly. Due to that we denied your application. Keep fragging and good luck with your further sauer career.

Kind Regards
The Dark Keepers

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #2160 by Kotzikacki
Hello,
OK I can completely understand that.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds