Application to DK from Fixxxer

• Fixxxer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 months 2 weeks ago #2116 by Fixxxer
Application to DK from Fixxxer was created by Fixxxer
Hello DK people my name is Fixxxer and i would like to apply to this clan
I have heard nothing but nice things about DK and i would like to join so that i can learn from you guys and i also would like to take part in clan wars and clan tournaments
There isn't any specific map that i like because i like them all, i think it's a good thing to have variety instead of being limited to only one or a few maps
i use to play in 2009, 2010 as Dominator and i am sure it was trooper edition but i took a very long brake from the game and got back to playing it from July last year so been back for 6 months, other name i use is FixxxerSA
discord is normally on when i play the game so it won't be hard to get hold of me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2117 by hamon
Nice to see your app here.
I wish you a lot of luck . You can wear now the =DKa= tag. try to play with us as much as possible and stay with our friendly family in Voicechat in discord :)
greetings
hamon

More
2 months 1 week ago #2118 by Ren4rd
Happy to see you apply in DK Fixxxer, I wish you the best and I'm impatient to play with you in game :-)
Ren4rd

• Fixxxer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 month 3 weeks ago #2125 by Fixxxer
Replied by Fixxxer on topic Application to DK from Fixxxer
hello guys, no pressure but i would like to find out what you guys think of me and also how long it takes for a application to be processed

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2126 by hamon
Hey Fixxer,
your application is still in progress.
We already talked about you a bit in our clan. At the moment a lot of us are not very active due to exams, work and other stress.
We enjoy your activity and intention to get better :-)
For my own, I wish to see you more active in our voice chat during mixes and games.
It helps us to find a faster decision about you and we know you better then.
For me, it is important that people can speak during games mixes and clan wars because this makes the game funnier.
Your Skill is under our average but we are not looking only at the skill. We want that players fit to us (that's why voice chat is also important).
Skill can grow up due tips, tricks and a lot of experience.
So stay tuned :-)

• Fixxxer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 month 2 weeks ago #2128 by Fixxxer
Replied by Fixxxer on topic Application to DK from Fixxxer
thank you hamon, i thought that my application might have been forgotten but glad to hear that it is still in progress. i have no problem joining voice chat but my headset mic is broken so i can hear but not talk :( , i once borrowed a headset from a friend but it was rather crappy and had problems but i did get a chance to speak to obstrigel for a while. to be very honest with you, i do work part time jobs but for a long time now all my money goes into our home, rent, food and stuff like that. we don't have much and mom doesn't want me playing during the week because data is very expensive so please give me some time to get things sorted at home for me to move on and do stuff for myself, i am trying to be as active as i can be and my discord is always on when i play. i just want to get better at playing this game and want to be able to play in a clan with teammates against other clans or in tournaments, all i need is a chance to improve and to be part of a group, my skill level is low but i am trying everything to get better, i will get better

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds