anXXt's application

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2060 by anXXt
anXXt's application was created by anXXt
timezone: CET (UTC+1)
languages: german, english (able to swear, order food and tell you that I love you in some more ;) )
age: far above the minimum acceptable age ... (48 .. if you really need to know ...)
ingame nick: anXXt (old nicks and clan respectively noclan ;) tags : -NC-angst, [ONI]angst, angst)
favourite maps: PC->fridge->toilet .... nah seriously, there are so many .. but to begin with: reissen, forge, akroseum, hallo, mach2, ... duomo ....

Tune asked me today if I would like to join Dark Keepers. Obviously I was unexpectedly giving him some hard time, getting back his flag I had captured,.. which he failed miserably ;)
I would do it for the fun, for meeting new people and for getting the chance to play some games within a (hopefully) well coordinated team.

I've been playing Sauer since about 2008, I believe (I may still be honorary admin at Nooblounge if it still exists ;) ). There are a few other games I come to play sometimes but Sauer has always been my favourite for one or two .. maybe 3 .. 4 ...whatever xD quick games ... maybe sometimes the whole day :)
Usually I focus on flag running since I know the maps better than anything else in my life ;) and thus can avoid a lot of common mistakes ..such as jumping while carrying the enemy flag to my tower in face-capture :D
I rarely camp, not that I consider it harmful as everyone may play as he/she/it likes as long as he/she/it does not cheat, but I consider it more fun to jump around and shoot enemies on the run.
My aim may be not too stable, I usually get between 30 and 40% accuracy in a balanced game, seldom more, seldom less, but it probably depends on my caffein and blood sugar levels ;) ... I do rifle jumps quite a lot, this may reduce the accuracy value significantly!
Not much more to say atm, most players should know me anyway, considering the long time I've been on.
Skillwise I would consider myself somewhere within the upper third (maybe quarter?) of the usual Sauer-Crowd (ha, what a funny play on words :) )

Have fun and please consider my application :)
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by anXXt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #2061 by tune
Replied by tune on topic anXXt's application
Thank you for your apllication! Now you can wear the =DKa= in front of your name or if you like right behind :D. Feel free to Chat with us on discord in voice and textchat! I added you!

More
3 years 9 months ago #2062 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic anXXt's application
Hello,
thank your for your application.
The age doesnt matter :D we need a new Clangrandpa :-P
i wish you alot of luck and hope to see you often inagme, on discord and voicechat :-)
greets
hamon

More
3 years 9 months ago #2063 by Jetski
Replied by Jetski on topic anXXt's application
Good luck Angst :D

Ive seen you quite alot on rigatoni ! ;) u are beast

She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love my "sauer" and my momma, I'm sorry

More
3 years 5 months ago #2115 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic anXXt's application
Sorry for the late answer but we have sadly to say that we rejected your application .
Reasons are your inactivity ingame also on Discord and voicechat.
We are searching active players for clanwars, tournaments and mixes and less for public games.
Anyway you are a nice and friendly player and we wish you good luck for the future games.
You can feel free to try it again if you are much more active and also showing activity on discord.
greets
hamon

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds