Ren4rd application

More
4 years 1 month ago #1627 by Ren4rd
Ren4rd application was created by Ren4rd
Hi all,

for the beginning, I would like to apologize for my poor knowledge of this english language. You will see I'm building some funny linguistic architecture, but I'm very able to progress, knowledge never stop, and I will take any tips for this, apply or not.

My nick is Ren4rd for "renard", "fox" in french. I'm living near to Paris (UCT+01).

My fluent language are french, and you will can tell me if I'm able to speak english or not.

I'm 23 years, studying Musicologie and Cinema at University.

My favorite mode was, a few weeks ago, insta mode, especially insta ctf. But I met DooMie, who is now a =DK= member (congrats bro' ! That was forced, you've got an amazing skill :D), and he makes me discover the joy of effic and ffa (thank you for that intimate revelation of my real nature). He destroyed me too. Was a pleasure to take a real lesson :).
Now I try to progress in those mode who are completely new for me, and I continue to shoot for flag at the same time. Why I love this mode, it is for the team spirit. For the sensation of making progressing the flag step by step until the goal. For the sensation to be a part of a huge power who overstep me. Brrrrrrr ....

My favorite maps ? Obviously, a lot of ctf maps. Classicals : forge, face-capture, dust2, urban_c, capture_night, l_ctf, mbt1, especially valhalla *____* but some news too : catch22, mbt4, mbt12, garden, autumn, asgard, twinforts, turbulence, arbana, even gubo !
Except evilness and mach2. One is a darky mess unplayable, and the other a camping duel. Not interesting.
Otherwise, I appreciate many many deathmatch maps, not a turbine a lover, I prefer tacticals maps like academy.

Now the question is : why apply ?
I was on two teams before. One who changed of name a lot of time (TxC was one of them), who was mastered by Partizan (you know, that guy in RB who insult everyone when he can't hit a target) and it was an horrible experience. The second was in sAs, a "noob team" like Avogadro say, but very friendly, cool experience. No CW, not a lot of duels, but cool guys like Butters or Brecht. I appreciated.
I apply here because Avogadro invited me to. It was a big surprise. I know =DK= since I began to play Sauer (2012, that's it ?), and I always seen it like one of the greatest team of this game. So for me, little player lost in this ctf moody, it was pretty weird. In beginning, I was a little suspicious. But Avogadro told me about the spirit of this team, who seems to be really great, and hamon always appeared to me like a very cool skilled guy, so, why not ?
And here I am. Funny english isn't it ?

So guys, I'm not a programmer. But I'm able to learn. I'm not the best player you ever seen. But I'm able to learn. I'm not a good english speaker. But I'm able to learn. In fact, I'm a peaceful guy who don't hate defeat, who don't hate each others, and who wants to have a big fun and progress with some guys who feel the same, and who try to follow the same way. Apply or not, I give you a lot of love, peace and music.

Ren4rd <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #1628 by Tamin0
Replied by Tamin0 on topic Ren4rd application
Nice to see you here. Good luck with your apply see you ingame. Cya; ))))

More
4 years 1 month ago #1629 by Avogadro
Replied by Avogadro on topic Ren4rd application
Hey dude !
First I want to say you'r application is awesome we have some detail allow us to know you better !
We talk often and You seem to find a guild with a "close-knit" community and I think you choose the best way with DK.
As I told to you, I think SaS is only random clan of close friend and don't misunderstand you because We know well Honor/Butters
because he applied for us but we set his apply in standby because he had really bad fps.

You seems to have really good mind and that what I appreciate in you, that why I prompted you to join us.
And really, I don't hide my enthusiasm to see another French comrade !! :whistle:

I wish you best luck my friend
See you in game

C'est cool de te voir ici, tu sembles avoir une forte personnalit

More
4 years 1 month ago #1630 by LaWuh
Replied by LaWuh on topic Ren4rd application
First of all Fuck You!
I invited you long time ago, and you just ignored/forgot me... not a good point for me!
anyway good luck with your apply.

Remember: ... Mumu ist keine Kuh....

More
4 years 1 month ago #1631 by LaWuh
Replied by LaWuh on topic Ren4rd application
;)

Remember: ... Mumu ist keine Kuh....

More
4 years 1 month ago #1632 by Ren4rd
Replied by Ren4rd on topic Ren4rd application
That's god damn true Lawuh, I'm sorry for this horrible mistake ! At the moment I wrote the apply, I was wondering : " ... but I had a first touch with =DK= before Avo, but who was it ? O__O " I think you answered to the question, thank you to make me feel that stupid.

For my defense, the moment you suggest me to join, the site was on maintenance ... In fact it doesn't defend anything. My bad, I forgot. Hope it's not a so big mistake :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds