• DooMie
  • DooMie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Insta bitch
  • Insta bitch
  • You have a rocket, I have 20 nades.
More
4 years 7 months ago #1586 by DooMie
DooMie application. was created by DooMie
Hello there I am DooMie and I would like to apply to Dark Keepers. I have played sauer on and off since late 2008 to 2011 then a break until 2013 and took a 3 year break until early last month, I am back, ready to train and ready to be with a clan again, DK seems right for me.

My country: United Kingdom. GMT Timezone 1 hour behind Europe.
Languages: I only speak English fluently, dabbled a little in German and intend to learn that in future.
Nicknames: DooMie
Favorite modes and maps: FFA is my favorite game mode, capture is my favorite team mode (regen too) but I play all game modes, I feel I am quite good at insta and intend to learn effic better. For the maps ffa it would be, elegy, hades and tumwalk, for insta I like complex and tartech and for effic, tartech and duel8. Team modes, capture I like nmp9, nmp8, c_valley and corruption. In ectf I like dust2, forge and mercury. Ictf anything goes, ctf I love reissen, damnation and tejen. Lastly I think I might be the only sauer player who hates turbine, the map consists of spawnkills and less strategy which does not fit my type of play style.

So as you can see above I am a open book, I really enjoy all modes and I love classic modes like capture and regen (bring back 10 second spawn) ffa is my favorite duel mode but I enjoy to play anything. I have been in clans in the past like TC from 2009-2011 and RB in 2013 also JG in it's earliest stages, I would not consider myself a clan hopper though. DK is the clan for me as you folks are friendly and play together and talk together a lot, also hamon likes regen always a plus <3. I enjoy playing and chilling out these days but I intend to keep practicing to hopefully be a competitive player too but only for fun not because I have to be.

So you guys bring me a chance to mix with friendly and entertaining people whilst at the same time playing a game I used to love and love again, I did some mistakes in my younger years when I was 13 and fresh in TC I admit I was a immature kid but I learned fast, but I grew up and I think myself now and for the past few years as a friendly asset to the community. So I would like to continue my sauer chapter permanently in a clan which cares not only about its members but others in the game and this is the clan for that.

I have just started to take screenshots of games past few days, lost some sorry had a really tense ffa duel with terminator, hamon witnessed that :) Had some fun duels with lexar in ffa too. For DK Teddy has given me some very close duels in effic and insta, lost some effic screenshots but teddy beat me there 74-70 sorry teddy :( will keep playing and dueling and post more screenshots when I can.

FFA Duel with lexar on Elegy win imgur.com/GlGdjnr
FFA Duel with lexar on Hades loss imgur.com/4SlX8vy
Insta Duel with Teddy on Complex win imgur.com/L8MqOn9
Insta Duel with Teddy on Turbine win imgur.com/BEpfqoQ

I will get more screenshots for effic, sorry I lost some only ones on file currently but will get more for you folks also some from team games once I play some again too.

Thanks for reading my application if you have any questions of anything you like me to do with what I am currently doing just ask, I hope you guys like what you see in me as a person and as a player who just wants to be friendly and wants the best for sauer, which of course means more regen servers! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #1587 by hamon
Replied by hamon on topic DooMie application.
First of all thanks for your wonderful apply here.
You found another player who hates turbine :D
i hate duels cause especially insta because of less skill and more spawncamping. But i will try to start duels now. :-)
I dont have questions because as one of the old stagers( nearly 4 years) here i know alot of you and met you ingame, irc and mumble over hundred times :P
i wish you much luck Dude :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DooMie

More
4 years 7 months ago #1588 by LaWuh
Replied by LaWuh on topic DooMie application.
Hey
first of all welcome to our forum! Your application was just .. wow.
Try to contact us as often u can - so do we
So far, good luck with your application
Lawuh

Remember: ... Mumu ist keine Kuh....

• DooMie
  • Insta bitch
  • Insta bitch
More
4 years 7 months ago #1589 by DooMie
Replied by DooMie on topic DooMie application.
Thanks mate much appreciated.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1593 by Avogadro
Replied by Avogadro on topic DooMie application.
Hi doomie, nice application you did, It's the most detailed apply I see !
Allow us to understand who you are, what you'r looking for and that really good point for all of us because
Now we can establish a good profile of yourself

So you'r certainly an old trusted player, I never really see you in game maybe you'r using other allias or you stopped the game I don't now, or maybe I'm just blinded and to Young in the game :cheer:
I think you know well Shitgod Hamon, now it's you'r best FFA mate haha ! Hamon will feel less alone during his solo FFA career :cheer:
Don't forget to check our IRC and Mumble

#Edit : so sorry, that because you're back since one month and you did a long break . That why I don't saw you
I wish you best luck, and hop to see you in game for certainly interesting duel !
Avogadro
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Avogadro.

• DooMie
  • Insta bitch
  • Insta bitch
More
4 years 7 months ago #1594 by DooMie
Replied by DooMie on topic DooMie application.
No problem buddy, I will come on as regularly as I can.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds